Saturday, July 23, 2016

My classroom library is getting ready. I have leveled and labeled all my books so my kids can independently choose the right-fit book. I do have my non-fiction in separate bins. I haven't gotten all of my chapter book series up yet, but it's coming along. I added the Chalkboard and Burlap READING banner. I hung it up on jute with cloths pins. I also made the EXPLORING banner since all of the tubs with the white lids are our manipulative exploring boxes. I still have a few labels to put on the bins. I made GUIDED READING LEVELED LABELS for the bins. This will make independent choice.... EASY!!! The kids individual book boxes are on the sitting bench by the back wall right now. No posters yet.. I know... a bit bland without the kids and their "special touches," but I'm pleased with how my room is coming together after the summer clean-up!!


No comments:

Post a Comment