Saturday, July 23, 2016

DAILY 5 - Word Work (Drawer Labels)

Well, I have been working on getting my Word Work organized. Seamless. That's the goal. It's nice to have goals. Seamless almost never happens, but...... with having your Word Work drawers organized for the year, it's about as seamless as it gets... in 1st grade.... with kids that are 5 and 6! Anyway, I now have everything in place and a place for everything... WORD WORK anyway... I have my drawers all labeled. Check out the different options I have. I'm going with the BURLAP, CHALKBOARD, AND LIME GREEN labels theme this year. Matches most of my classroom. Anyway, the drawers are labeled and ready for the little kiddos to EXPLORE!! I also made the BURLAP, CHALKBOARD, and WHITE labels.

These labels are attached to the 3 drawer Sterilite drawers. I printed them on the full page Avery 5265 shipping labels and cut them black lines, and WOLLA!!! The perfect set-up for the kids to be independently choosing their Word Work options.




I also have white labels with white writing and white labels with black writing.






No comments:

Post a Comment