Sunday, February 7, 2016

I'll "OWL" ways Love You



Super fun craftivity to do with your classroom. The owl is so cute. And Festive. We just wrote about who means everything to us and why we will "OWL"ways love them. Some of my kiddos wrote a two page paper defending their right to "OWL"ways love their dog. So cute. Ok, lots wrote about their parents too. Some even tried to write about me...

I said "Thank you," "You're the sweetest," I love that you want to write about me." But, UGGG....DON'T... This is NOT about ME! This is about digging a little deeper and looking at family...ok, and dogs. I couldn't say no to that. I just know how much joy and love dog can bring to your life. Ok, dog. Write about your dog. I could have easily written about my dog. I chose my parents. They really do mean the world to me. Maybe I will invite them to see mine on the wall so proudly displayed...

I can't wait to see the parents faces when they see their children's total dedication to them when they visit for parent teacher conferences. I am SO proud of my kids. They ROCKED THIS OUT. Find this cute craftivity here: I'll OWLways Love You Craftivity.


No comments:

Post a Comment